The US is circling the drain.
Chicago is the hub of the Marxist movement in the US. It’s no wonder that it’s the hub of the Democrat party machine, and where Barack Obama had his political coming out party. As a good friend once told me, ”the Jerimiah Wright story is not ”the story”, it’s Obama’s attempt to cast himself as ”the outsider” in US politics, though he was groomed in Chicago for over twenty years.
NOTE: Call to patriots, oust the morons sitting on the school boards, taking back your country begins there.
Chicago Teachers Strategize on How to Indoctrinate Kids with Marxism
In September, the Chicago Teachers Union went on strike, shutting down the Windy City’s schools for 10 days. Many of those same teachers were in attendance on Nov. 10 at the Midwest Marxism Conference held at Northwestern University in Chicago.
The topics of the conference were:
- Marxism, Crisis & Resistance
- The Meaning of Marxism
- The Flint Sit-down Strikes & The Founding of the UAW
- From Apartheid Schools to the New Jim Crow: Racism, USA
- The Democrats: A Critical History
- Russia: A Case Study in Workers Power & Revolution
- Socialists & Trade Unions
- Class, Race & the Civil Rights movement
- Education & Capitalism
- Lenin’s Theory of the Revolutionary Party
- Marxism & Women’s Liberation
- Whose City? Labor, the 1%, and the Democratic Party Machine in Chicago
- Imperialism: Why Capitalism Creates War
- Detroit, I Do Mind Dying
Among some of the speakers at the conference was Jesse Sharkey, vice president of the Chicago Teachers Union. Another speaker who kicked off the conference was Becca Barnes, a Chicago teacher, who refers to American capitalists as capitalistic vampires. Barnes told the crowd:
“The struggle here in the United States has entered a new phase. Nowhere have we pointed the way forward more clearly than here in Chicago with the teacher’s union strike.”
One person who attended the conference noted that with the abundance of teachers and their response to the messages and participation in the workshops, it gave a clear message that the Chicago Teachers Union is one with the local Marxists. A number of the workshops were led by members of the local Chicago Teachers Union.