Gee, what could go wrong?
The whole interview is full of subterfuge, lying and taqqiya. Click here for the “Responding to Muslims, respect and other religions” video offered by Vlad. The man admits to being a devout practicing Muslim, so you know that he won’t bat an eyelash in lying to a non-Muslim.
(AP) Muslim participants hunter course shall have issued threats against Norwegian Jews.
Ervin Kohn Chairman of the Board of the Jewish community in Oslo (DMT) has shots fired at the synagogue in 2006 in mind, when it was shot with large caliber ammunition against on St. Hans Haugen in Oslo.
He denounces the information that Norwegian-Muslim extremists now has taken the hunting test – and thus can legally have six guns each. – Yeah, I’m worried. We have shots fired at the synagogue in mind, says Kohn.
Several sources confirmed to Reuters that the Police Security Service has been notified that the participants have issued threats against Jews after having passed the hunting test.
- I hope that those who have the responsibility to protect us and all other Norwegian citizens included, take this seriously and do not neglect this responsibility, said a teacher.
Reuters confirms that the Police Security Service (PST) is familiar with the case and that there holds attention with the radical environment.
- Why should they fear us? A member of the Norwegian Muslim group ‘Prophet’ Ummah ‘ said, who attended the hunter course. He rejects that some of the participants have expressed threats to any denomination.
The leader denies that they are hostile to Jews or Christians and shows that these religions are described as a protected people, “Ahl al-Kitab,” in Islam. A person in the group is goes by the familiar nickname “Abu Osama,” and is originally from Algeria.
- Why should they fear us? I do not understand why they should be afraid. They are people just like us. As far as I know, the Jewish community hasn’t made any harm to Muslims.
It’s one thing to be a Zionist, to support the occupation of Palestine and the Zionist settlers, it’s a very different thing to be a Jew or a Christian. Everyone in our group have respect for Christians and Jews, he said. Explaining that they have no intention to acquire weapons or using hunting training to hurt anyone.
- We joined the site because we wanted a break from city life and be out in the woods. When I finished the course, I sat and waited for word from a trainer when I should be taking a hunting test, but I did not hear anything from him.
He thinks it’s all because he was seen at a demonstration against the burning of the Quran which Mullah Krekar held in the spring. – I was part of the demonstration, but it was a coincidence that I walked past with my father that day. I support the demonstration entirely.
- Do you think people perceive you as radical?
- No, we’re just practicing Muslims. I have one foot in Norway and one foot in the other part of the world. Norwegians do not see what is happening in our part of the world and how the dictatorship regimes in which injure and kill people, says the man who has a background in a Muslim country.
He refers in particular to the dictator Bashar al-Assad massacres of women and children in Syria. husband shows also how the Islamic party (FIS) won the 1992 election in Algeria.
But the military junta did the coup. He said that over 250,000 people were killed and over 150,000 were abducted. – Had this happened in the West they would never have accepted it and moved in on the day, said the young man.