Summer Work at the Embassy of Finland – Receptionist’s position
Finnish MFA: Finland’s Embassy in Cairo is looking for a receptionist replacement period 15.6. – 10/15/2012, or by appointment (starting no later than 07/01/2012).
Includes tasks .
- The Embassy’s reception and call center management
- The internal distribution of mail and internal communication of assistance mission
- Assisting with secretarial duties and administrative tasks
- Consular Assistant position
- Language skills depending on the level of simple translation / interpreting Arabic, Finnish, Arabic-English.
You will adopt the task:
- At least satisfactory in the Arabic language. Customer service and call centers will be able to handle Arabic.
- Good Finnish and English skills.
- The matriculation examination, and the task of training. The task is well suited to the student.
- Experience in customer service / clerical tasks
- Good co-operation skills, flexibility, resistance to pressure