Inmates take control of the insane asylum
The money quote:
Ministers are attempting to deport him to Jordan to stand trial on terror charges, but three weeks ago they were blocked by European human rights judges.
Terrorist on the school run: Bin Laden’s ‘ambassador in Europe’ to be free in days… and judge says he can take his child to class
- Hate preacher is expected to walk free on Monday
- He will be permitted to roam the streets for only two hours a day
- Lawyers argued he should be released on bail after being held for six and a half years
- Former home secretary David Blunkett warns he is ‘extraordinarily dangerous and we don’t want him on our streets’
- Home Office: ‘Qatada should remain in detention, our view has not changed’
By JACK DOYLE and JAMES SLACK
Last updated at 9:24 AM on 7th February 2012
NOTE: Hey all you in the UK, feeling any safer in the New Britain?