From the comments: Schultze: Obama should keep his promise to the 20% of American liberals/socialists, and betray the other 80% by ramming marxist crap down their throats. Even though it was the MSM that sold Obama as a moderate and still haven’t vetted him. Obama has done enough damage. Everybody hates Obama. He’s too socialist for the European socialists — which makes him a Marxist. Time for the adults to run things again. Time for the MSM to STFU.
Trying to make the US a banana republic
NOTE: MSNBC and the special “ED” Show are the least watched channel and program in the US, but it’s worthwhile to see just who shares the breathing space with the rest of us. These are some very hard core statists.