H/T Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs
The Prime Minister of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan, publicly read an Islamic poem including the lines: “The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and Muslims our soldiers…”
HAMMER THEIR HELMETS! BLUNT THEIR BAYONETS! (metaphorical reference to no more mosques).
NO MORE MOSQUE BUILDING DEMONSTRATION
Location: Square in front of Harrow Civic Centre, Station Road/Milton Road junction.
Date: 13th December 2009
Time: 14.00 – 16.00 (2pm – 4pm)
APPROVED FOR PROTEST
1. Approved anti-sharia and anti-Islamisation chants, banners and placards will be permitted.
Hammer their helmets! Blunt their bayonets! (this is a metaphorical reference to no more mosques).
No more mosques!
2. English, Welsh, Scottish, N. Irish, national flags, national flags of other countries, certain other national flags will be permitted and encouraged.
Some flags already known to be represented are:-
Let us know which flag you’ll be flying!
3. Certain other flags representing communities struggling against Islamic colonisation such as Papua New Guinea and Biafra will be permitted.
4. Certain civil rights flags, banners and placards will be encouraged provided they are displayed within the no-sharia context of the demonstration.
5. ALL MUST BE APPROVED BY THE ORGANISERS BEFORE THE PROTEST
Speakers using hand held megaphones will address the gathering. Names of speakers will be provided to the police prior to the demonstration. Speeches must be approved by the organisers.
Speakers to explain Muslim persecution in Islamic countries.
Copts in Egypt
Hindus in Bangladesh
Hindus in Malayasia
Christians in Indonesia
Christians in Pakistan
Papuans in Indonesia
BANNED FROM PROTEST
1. As with previous SIOE demonstrations, political parties are banned.
2. Any racist chanting, banners and placards will result in immediate ejection of the perpetrators from the demo as will nazi salutes.
3. Totalitarian symbols such as nazi swastikas, communist hammer and sickles, Islamic star and crescent,
UNLESS CLEARLY CROSSED OUT OR DEFACED WITH A STOP SIGN.
Banners, placards and speeches will be shown to the police prior to the protest starting if requested.