Muslims Against Sharia Urge Support for Sue Myrick’s “Wake Up America” Initiative
1. Investigate all military chaplains endorsed by Abdurahman Alamoudi, who was imprisoned for funding a terrorist organization.
2. Investigate all prison chaplains endorsed by Alamoudi.
3. Investigate the selection process of Arabic translators working for the Pentagon and the FBI.
4. Examine the non-profit status of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.
5. Make it an act of sedition or solicitation of treason to preach or publish materials that call for the deaths of Americans.
6. Audit sovereign wealth funds in the United States.
7. Cancel scholarship student visa program with Saudi Arabia until they reform their text books, which she claims preach hatred and violence against non-Muslims.
8. Restrict religious visas for imams who come from countries that don’t allow reciprocal visits by non-Muslim clergy.
9. Cancel contracts to train Saudi police and security in U.S. counterterrorism tactics.
10. Block the sale of sensitive military munitions to Saudi Arabia.
Muslims Against Sharia urge every American to send a letter of support to Congresswoman Myrick. Sample letter is provided below.
The Honorable Sue Myrick230 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
Dear Congresswoman Myrick,
As an American who is concerned with issue of terrorism, I applaud your efforts to prevent radical Islam from infiltrating American society. I wholeheartedly support your “Wake Up America” plan, as well as other initiatives of The Anti-Terrorism Caucus. You bring honor to the title of the United States Representative.
More here. *L* KGS