At least according to a captured Iraqi document that’s where its buried. The Free Republic just published a translation of Joseph Shahda, that claims its buried chemical materials in the Fallujah district of Al Subbayhat.
In the Name of God The Most Compassionate The Most Merciful The Republic of Iraq The Presidency of the Republic Saddam Feedayeens Secretariat The Supervisor of Saddam Feedayeens 2002/9
The Respected Supervisor of Saddam FeedayeensSubject: InformationSalute and regards Sir
We received information that state the following:
1. A team from the Military Industrialization Commission when Hussein Kamel Hussein was conducting his responsibilities did bury a large container said that it contains a Chemical Material in the village (Al Subbayhat) part of the district of Karma in Fallujah in a quarry region that was used by SamSung Korean company and close to the homes of some citizens.
2. The container was buried using a fleet of concrete mixers.
3. Before the departure of the international inspectors in 1998 a United Nations helicopter flew over the region for two hours.
4. A large number of the region residents know about this container from the large number of machines used to hide it then.
5. It was noticed a non ordinary smell in the region.
6. No official visited the burial site through out the years which give the impression that it is not currently known by the Military Industrialization Commission.
7. Positions for the air defense were digged in the region that surrounds the quarry place without them knowing anything about the container. Also next to it are important headquarters like (Saddam factories-The warehouses of the Commerce ministry- Headquarters of Mujaheeden Khlaq).
Please your Excellency review and order what is appropriate SirÂ
SignatureGeneralMoohsen Abdel Karim MahmoodGeneral Relations
There has to be a reassessment of the claim that Iraqi WMD’s do not exist, until all possible leads have been followed. The media has refused to give any of this material any air time and news space whatsoever, especially here in the ‘consensus culture’ of Finland, where no major media news outlet would dare buck the trend, and report news that doesn’t adhere to the party line. KGS